Wednesday, June 7, 2017

~ 10 Random Facts About Me ~

1. I'm a big Spice Girls fan. (Hey, I'm a 90s baby :)



2. Scooby-Doo was my favorite cartoon as a child and still is. He's the most awesome dog ever, even when he's scared.



3. I love to look at the stars at night. Something about space really mystifies me.



4. Waterfalls have always fascinated me. I think they're some of the most beautiful sights on earth.



5. When I buy a book or a magazine, I always pick the one that's in the middle or close to the back. Not sure why. (And yes I do love to read People StyleWatch)


6. I'm a big fan of anime. Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z are my favorites.




7. I love to bake desserts. I recently baked a strawberry cake. My taste buds melted in bliss :)



8. I prefer to wear my hair curly because it's low maintenance. I can just get up and go!




9. Winter is my favorite season. Those rigid temps don't bother me. I just bundle up.



10. Christmas is my favorite holiday. Besides, my birthday which technically isn't a holiday at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment