If you love young adult and/or romance, then you are in the right place. I hardly fit the typical mainstream media role. I love to include dysfunction, things you think about but are afraid to say, and everything in between in my books. No topic is off limits. Welcome to the world that I call my imagination. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
An Excerpt From Life After Natalie
It felt awkward to walk back into the house that no longer felt like a home. It even felt awkward being around her mother knowing that she’d slept with Rob Alderson, countless other men, and broke her father’s heart—not to mention being in the same room with her. But Leena Davidson was determined not to let any of that get to her. She deserved to be happy. Besides, she’d been through a hell of a lot more than her mother, father, or sister in these past several months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment